Which information is transmitted to Levire?
CURVES doesn’t collect any information about the User, which will be transmitted to us. All the data CURVES uses, is only saved on the device and will be erased as soon as the App gets removed from the device.
Which information is transmitted to Apple?
CURVES transmits, apart from the usual data transmitted to Apple using Apps, one additional bit of information, determining Users, which deactivated advertising through an In-App-Purchase. This information will be stored in the iCloud-Account associated with the device and will be only used to deactivate advertisement for these users.
More information on what data Apple collects, how it is stored and used is available here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
Which information is transmitted to Google, your Service Provider or your phones manufacturer?
If you are using CURVES on an Android Device, it is way harder for us to compile the necessary information to give you transparency how your data is handled.
When it comes to the data your phone’s manufacturer or your telecommunication service provider collects and stores, we can’t give you an answer to that. Please check for more information on that with the manufacturer or your telecommunication service provider directly.
Which information is transmitted to Vungle?
Vungle is providing the advertisement in CURVES. In order to show users, relevant and non-repetitive advertisement the following information may be transmitted:
- IP Address, MAC Address, IFA, UDID, and other unique identifiers;
- Activities within CURVES;
- Language information, device make and model, device connection, time zone and city, state-level location information, and operating system type, name, and version;
- Information about the mobiles apps that a user currently has installed on their device; and
- Information about the ads an end-user has already been displayed, so that we can optimize the ads we display later.
This data will be used
- To display ads to end users, to customize the ads we display to end users and to optimize the display of video ads;
- For performance tracking and frequency capping, such as tracking views of ads, as well as clickthroughs and installs of apps that have been advertised;
- For billing purposes;
- To provide aggregated reports to Publishers and Advertisers; and
- To improve our the service of Vungle and for other research and analytical purposes; and
- To send Vungle’s customers marketing and promotional information; Vungle does not send such communications to our end users.
Vungle may disclose this information to publishers, institutions (for legal purposes) and other third-party partner.
The data above will only be transmitted to Vungle, if the user agrees to it in the respective form shown in the app prior to the first serving of advertisement. If the user doesn’t agree CURVES can still be utilized fully. This decision can be revoked or changed in the settings menu at any time.
More information on what data Vungle collects, how it is stored and used is available here: https://vungle.com/privacy/
Support requests can be made via email
You may contact us via email in regard to any support enquiries. Any information provided in this request, including your email address, will only be used to provide support. Any support requests from individuals identifying themselves as under 13 years of age will only be used to respond to said request, and will be immediately and irretrievably deleted as soon as the request has been resolved.
Information sharing disclosure
Any information received from you, such as your email address or support information, will not be shared with anyone. However if required, we will share your email address or support request information to protect the security or integrity of Levire's applications and websites, in taking precautions against liability and to comply with judicial or law-enforcement requests.
Third-party site links
Our websites and applications may contain links to third-party websites and services for which we claim no responsibility for the privacy practices or content therein.
What happens in case of a data leak?
In the unlikely case that data is optained illegally from any of our third-party partners, they need to inform us about that incident and we will then forward this information to you within 48 hours.
Last Updated: 16. May 2018